SO FAR VISITED

SO FAR VISITIED
please visit postalguide100.blogspot.in - Solved question Paper IPO 2012 Paper III and model question papers for various examination

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

List of books for IPO Examination


Subject
The books you must read
Organization of the postal Department
 POST OFFICE GUIDE PART-I
The Indian Post office Act 1898
 POSTAL MANUAL VOLUME–I
Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules 1965
POSTAL MANUAL VOLUME III
Establishment of Post offices and RMS.
POSTAL MANUAL VOLUME-IV (WITHOUT APPENDICES)
  Investigation
POSTAL MANUAL VOLUME V
General Outlines of the Systems of Accounts
FINANCIAL HANDBOOK VOLUME I
Rules for supply and Distribution of stamps
FINANCIAL HAND BOOK  VOLUME- II
Annual Accounts of Central Government
POSTAL ACCOUNTS MANUAL VOLUME I
Postal  Accounts Work
POSTAL ACCOUNTS MANUAL VOLUME I
Government Securities
POSTAL ACCOUNTS MANUAL VOLUME II
Cheque System in Post office Savings Bank
POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK MANUAL VOLUME I

Preservation Period of SB Records
POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK MANUAL VOLUME I
Stocking and supply of certificates
POST OFFICE SAVINGS BANK MANUAL VOLUME II
Classification and Status of Services of Gazetted officers, Central Services class I, II, III, IV
MANUAL OF APPOINTMENTS AND ALLOWANCES

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...