NFPE MAVELIKARA POSTAL DIVISION
SO FAR VISITED
SO FAR VISITIED
please visit postalguide100.blogspot.in - Solved question Paper IPO 2012 Paper III and model question papers for various examination
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
SB Aptitude Test - The Revised syllabus and Pattern
Paper – I
Total No. of Questions-50
Qualifying Marks:- 50%
The examination will be held with the aid of books approved by the department
All the questions will be objective type with four options
The candidate has to choose the correct option as per his knowledge and quote the rule from the books approved for the examination to support his/her decision
All Postal Assistants who have completed one year’s service on 30th June or 31st December of the year in which test is conducted shall be eligible to appear
Test will be conducted twice in a calendar year i.e in the month of February and August
(1) Government Savings Bank Act 1873 (amended from time to time)
(2) Government Savings Certificates Act 1959 (amended from time to time)
(3) Public Provident Fund Act 1968 (amended from time to time)
(1) Post Office Savings Bank General Rules 1981 (amended from time to time).
(2) Post Office Savings Account Rules 1981 (amended from time to time).
(3) Post Office Recurring Deposit Rules 1981 (amended from time to time).
(4) Post Office Time Deposit Rules 1981 (amended from time to time).
(5) Post Office Monthly Income Account Rules 1987(amended from time to time).
(6) Public Provident Fund Scheme Rules 1968 (amended from time to time)
(7) National Savings Certificate (VIII Issue) Rules, 1989 (amended from time to time).
(8) Kisan Vikas Patras Rules, 1986 (amended from time to time).
(1) All procedural rules of POSB Manual Vol-I and II.
(2) All SB Orders issued from 1.1.2007 onwards.
(1). POSB Manual Vol-I or Compilation of POSB Manual Vol-I
(2) POSB Manual Vol-II or Compilation of POSB Manual Vol-II
(3) POSB Manual Vol-III or Compilation of POSB Manual Vol-III or Handbook on Government Small Savings Schemes
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
January 6, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information.
Post Comments (Atom)